Tuesday 28 June 2011

Writing off the Whites

Well it may be Wimbledon but this mum is most certainly not wearing white. No way. Now don't get me wrong, I love white clothes and had many a trusty summer favourite in the good old days. Then Toddler-Not-So-Tiny-Temper landed with sticky fingers, chocolatey kisses, sandy hands and avocado hair (yes really; a toddler health kick that went very wrong!). I risked a white skirt at the weekend having been lured into it by the fabulous claims of so many stain removers that get everything out 'first time'. Hmmm. Try telling that to my ketchup and raspberry-adorned skirt. And, to add to the irritation of a ruined skirt, imagine the scene as Working Mum emerges from the kitchen with a Global knife and red-spattered skirt. All panic broke out as first aid was administered, pressure and elevate, randy neighbour studying my thigh for damage.....

No, it's good old, trusty, dark colours from now on.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment